– The website https://cordes-cosmiques.fr is at home in the French “cordes-cosmiques.fr” domain.
– It is hosted by the French company OVH.
– The official language here is the French one.
– In opposition with indications appearing in Internet (e.g. Norton), this domain is no more hosted by the Webnode company.
– The contact person is Thierry PERIAT and an electronic contact is possible either via his LinkedIn account (France) or via the: [[ThiLouArm@vodafonemail.de]] address (spams are automatically eliminated).
Purpose of this website – accessibility
– This website is not exchanging sensible data: neither personal data nor scientific data. If, by the way, my toy-theory is flirting with the borders of sciences today, it is a pure hazard and just because its natural/logical development is forcing me to consider these sensible topics. There is no attempt to develop any concurrence against professional teams. These teams are free to visit my website, read my scientific documents and start a discussion with me if they have the legal permission to do it.
– This website is not a commercial one. You will never receive solicitations from me asking you to buy documents exposed here.
– This website doesn’t contain a blog part. If you want a discussion about my work, you are welcome but please just contact me directly.
– You may be able to visualize the website on diverse technical supports (computers, mobile phones, etc.); what you will see is depending on your device(s).
– Due to a huge number of electronic attacks coming from well identified regions, some countries may eventually don’t get access to this website.
Cookies – Data – Protections – Third parties
– This website systematically works with the necessary cookies insuring its stability. All other cookies are disabled. I don’t have a Google Analytics account, but
– Third societies may eventually do and are insuring the survey and the safety of this website (Google, etc.)
– You may eventually want to get the “Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on”.
– Nevertheless, no personal data is collected (personal address are systematically hashed)
– The following information appears clearly on my dashboard: the number of pages you visit, when you do it, your operating system, your browser and its version, the server referring my website and your country. This information is systematically erased, one year after your visit.
– My scientific documents are scanned with an anti-virus program before uploading them on the server.
– My texts contain extern links to third parties, for example: Wikipedia, Elsevier… because I want to illustrate my dissertation. These extern servers may eventually use specific cookies. You can manage them with the indication delivered by these parties. You visit all extern servers at your own risks. I endorse no responsibility for damages which would, unfortunately, occur on your computer, programs or softwares after a visit on my website or on any extern link.
– Since I am a self-editor, my edition is identified with an/the ISBN number: 978-2-36923.
– Each scientific document is identified with one of the matriculations: ISBN 978-2-36923-xyz-t (paper) /EAN 978236923xyzt (online).
– These matriculations have been delivered by the AFNIL organization via the “Bibliothèque Nationale de France” (BNF), Paris, on the 14th January 2013 and belong to the prior generation.
– I call “scientific document” a document with one of my ISBN/EAN matriculations.
– The scientific documents are available under a Creative Common Licence “Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivative 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)” (extern links).
– The modification of a matriculation is, of course, forbidden.
– The reproduction of any other part of my website (texts, images, links…) or of the whole website is strictly forbidden.
Conditions of use
– The peaceful exchange of ideas is a question of mutual trust.
– If my scientific documents have the necessary level and can be useful in classrooms (inclusively for critics and pedagogical purposes), you may use it there. But once again, any feedback in case of this eventuality would be fair.
© Thierry PERIAT, 10 April 2019.